If you use your PC for work, you'll want Windows 7 Professional. It can help you be more productive and protect the critical information you need to work with. Many routine tasks just take a couple of clicks, so you can spend less time setting up projectors, printers, and networks.
Warning: Last items in stock!
All you need is just to buy your desired Software and you’ll immediately receive an email with your Activation Key and a Tutorial. Now complete installation process of your software according to our pictorial step-by-step instructions and Activate it with the Activation Key.
Safe purchase through SSL encryption and trusted payments
Download & install your product using provided instructions
Activate your product with the Key in your customer account, which we sent to your email as well
At our shop You can buy original software keys at reasonable prices without saving on service. Should You, despite our detailed instructions, encounter any problems, our IT experts will of course be happy to help You in the live chat or by e-mail. If necessary also assisting and solving Your problem by remote maintenance!
Also You are on the safe side with our products. Within the scope of our commercial examination obligation, we regularly check the goods offered for their quality.
Are there any questions about the products offered or do You need an individual offer? Simply contact us using the contact form or our live chat and we will be happy to help You with Your selection.
For commercial customers, authorities and schools we also gladly advise individually all around Your software purchase.
Here are the basic requirements for installing Windows 10 on your PC. If the device does not respond to it, you will not be comfortable with Windows 10 and may need to consider purchasing a new PC.
|Validity Time||1 Year|
|Operating System||Mac OS|
|Processor||1 Gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 32-Bit (x86) or 64-Bit (x64)|
|RAM-Memory||1 GB RAM (32 Bit) or 2 GB RAM (64 Bit)|
|Free HDD Memory||16 GB available hard disk space (32-Bit) or 20 GB (64-Bit)|
|Graphic requirements||DirectX 9-graphic card with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver|
Work anywhere more easily and securely.
If you use your PC for work, you'll want Windows 7 Professional. It can help you be more productive and protect the critical information you need to work with. Many routine tasks just take a couple of clicks, so you can spend less time setting up projectors, printers, and networks. Enhanced backup options can help you protect your hard work with automatic backups to your home or business network. And with Windows XP Mode, you can use most of your Windows XP programs in Windows 7.
Work anywhere easier.
- Find and connect to networks in just three clicks.
- Automatically connect to your preferred network printer with Location Aware Printing.
- Give presentations more professionally with easy projector connection and special display settings.
- Keep using most business programs with Windows XP Mode.
Work more securely.
- Help safeguard your work with automatic backups, including network backups.
- File encryption can help keep confidential information secure on PCs with more than one user.
- Assistance features, such as Windows Troubleshooting, reduce the need for outside support.
- Use Problem Steps Recorder to create training tools or to document problems requiring outside support.
Relax a little.
- Use Windows Media Center to access all your entertainment.
- Play amazingly realistic games with DirectX 11.
If you want to run Windows 7 on your PC, here's what it takes:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver