If you use your PC for work, you'll want Windows 7 Professional. It can help you be more productive and protect the critical information you need to work with. Many routine tasks just take a couple of clicks, so you can spend less time setting up projectors, printers, and networks.
Warning: Last items in stock!
All you need is just to buy your desired Software and you’ll immediately receive an email with your Activation Key and a Tutorial. Now complete installation process of your software according to our pictorial step-by-step instructions and Activate it with the Activation Key.
Safe purchase through SSL encryption and trusted payments
Download & install your product using provided instructions
Activate your product with the Key in your customer account, which we sent to your email as well
Buy low priced original Software at our Store and receive our full service package. Should You experience any problem following our detailed instructions our IT-Experts are happy to support You by livechat or email and if required also by Remote-Support.
You are also on the safe side when you are buying from us. Court rulings by Court of Justice of the European Union allow the distribution of used and new software activation keys without installation media. "A software vendor can not oppose the resale of his" used "licenses to use his software downloaded from the Internet"
Source: Court of Justice of the European Union PRESS RELEASE No 94/12
Here are the basic requirements for installing Windows 10 on your PC. If the device does not respond to it, you will not be comfortable with Windows 10 and may need to consider purchasing a new PC.
|Validity Time||1 Year|
|Operating System||Mac OS|
|Processor||1 Gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 32-Bit (x86) or 64-Bit (x64)|
|RAM-Memory||1 GB RAM (32 Bit) or 2 GB RAM (64 Bit)|
|Free HDD Memory||16 GB available hard disk space (32-Bit) or 20 GB (64-Bit)|
|Graphic requirements||DirectX 9-graphic card with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver|
Work anywhere more easily and securely.
If you use your PC for work, you'll want Windows 7 Professional. It can help you be more productive and protect the critical information you need to work with. Many routine tasks just take a couple of clicks, so you can spend less time setting up projectors, printers, and networks. Enhanced backup options can help you protect your hard work with automatic backups to your home or business network. And with Windows XP Mode, you can use most of your Windows XP programs in Windows 7.
Work anywhere easier.
- Find and connect to networks in just three clicks.
- Automatically connect to your preferred network printer with Location Aware Printing.
- Give presentations more professionally with easy projector connection and special display settings.
- Keep using most business programs with Windows XP Mode.
Work more securely.
- Help safeguard your work with automatic backups, including network backups.
- File encryption can help keep confidential information secure on PCs with more than one user.
- Assistance features, such as Windows Troubleshooting, reduce the need for outside support.
- Use Problem Steps Recorder to create training tools or to document problems requiring outside support.
Relax a little.
- Use Windows Media Center to access all your entertainment.
- Play amazingly realistic games with DirectX 11.
If you want to run Windows 7 on your PC, here's what it takes:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver