Information about the processing of personal data
(Art. 13 DS-BER)
1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This Privacy Notice applies to data processing by: BS Digital Commerce UG (limited liability), Tweftje 1, 31028 Gronau (Leine), Germany - Phone: +49 (0) 5182 947507.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as nature and purpose and their use
We collect the following data from you:
Salutation, first name, last name, e-mail address, address, telephone numbers
Information that we need to process your request.
The survey is done
to be able to identify you, to provide you with adequate advice, to communicate with you,
to settle possible liability claims and the assertion of any claims.
The data processing is based on your request and is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the stated purposes for the appropriate processing of your request and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations under the contract.
The personal data collected by us will be deleted if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, unless, in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO are obliged to store them for a longer period due to tax and commercial requirements for storage and documentation, or you are obliged to make further storage in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have consented.
3. Disclosure of data to third parties
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. Insofar as this is required by Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you, your personal data will be passed on to third parties.
4. Affected rights
You have the right:
• according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
• in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may provide information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person in charge and
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
5. Right of objection
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, as far as there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of objection, please send an e-mail to [email protected]